1) If your IQ is equal to or less than your shoe size, please don’t bother. I will answer every snippy, bitchy, butthurt question you send to my ask box. And I will do it publicly.
2) If you’re going to quote something I’ve written in my About Me section, be sure that you actually understand that which you think you’re going to be using against me. You will try to do this and you will fail. Revert back to number 1.
3) If you want to challenge me by calling me a hypocrite or any other sort of bullshit, you are welcome to do this if you really feel compelled to. But again, revert back to number 1 and proceed how you wish.
4) I am exactly who I say I am. If you do not like it or do not believe it, you do not need to stop what you’re doing and waste your time and energy on letting me know. I promise you: I do not give a shit about your opinion of me. I will, however, find some kind of asshole-ish humor in the fact that you thought it would do any bit of good to let me know that I’m not up to whatever standards you think you have of me because you stumbled upon my tumblr blog.
5) This one is VERY important: if you do not understand nor recognize sarcasm when you see it: for the love of god, fuck, flying spaghetti monsters, and all the other deities, revert back to number 1.
Thank you. Have a good day.
As often as possible:
I am making the choice to be body positive.
I am also seeking zen and exploring Buddhist ways of thinking.
(Please note that I am SEEKING and EXPLORING, I am not claiming that I have found zen nor am I claiming that I am a Buddhist. I've had enough people try and "call me out" on this, but the fault in their accusation is their misunderstanding of what they think they've read. If you're going to be an asshole, at least be an intelligent one.)
Some days I am the raddest person I know.
Some days I am a great, unapologetic misanthrope.
Every day I am a jaded realist with a poetic take on life.
During my shadowy, dark days this is my sounding board. Don't like it, don't look. And sweet christ, keep it moving. This isn't for you, it's for me.
I'm usually just raging against the day. Perhaps they won't all go to hell in the prettiest handbasket ever to grace the interwebs. Doubtful.
Clusterfugged as the beauty in the collective breakdown. xx
OH! One other thing...
I am the sum total of Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood if they were one person.
It’s been a week or two or several.
I’m hanging ten under a 10 ton curly-q of anxiety. I also just got a new phone, so I’ll have it figured out by the summer solstice. Speaking of which, I also got a new tarot deck. It will be ready after the December full moon.
Back to my whack work crunch.